Summer Reading 2019
Visit the library this summer to learn something new, create cool stuff, win prizes, and have tons of fun! Medfield’s Summer Reading Program is free and open to all ages. (Visit our Early Literacy page for information about our program especially for little ones ages 4 and under. Visit the Contests and Prizes page for information about our Teen Summer Challenge for incoming 6-12 graders).
How it works:
1. Starting June 22nd, children entering grades K-5 can pick up a reading log in the Children’s Room.
2. Read what you like, listen to audiobooks, or have someone read to you!
3. Read for one hour or more each week – earn up to four prizes and up to four books.
4. Keep track while you are on vacation and visit the library when you get back to collect your prizes.
5. Read one hour or more each week for 8 weeks to earn a chance at winning a $10 gift certificate to Park Street Books!