Visit the library this summer to learn something new, create cool stuff, win prizes, and have tons of fun! Medfield’s Summer Reading Program is free and open to all ages! (Visit our Early Literacy page for information about our program especially for little ones ages 5 and under.)
How it works:
1. Starting June 17th, pick up a reading log in the Children’s Room.
2. Read what you like, listen to audiobooks, or have someone read to you!
3. Track your reading and win a free book for each week that you read for an hour or more!
4. Keep track while you are on vacation and visit the library when you get back to collect your prizes.
5. Read one hour or more each week for 8 weeks to earn a certificate and the chance to win one of our raffle prizes!
*For every child that participates, the Library will make a donation to the Medfield Animal Shelter.