Library Contactless Pickup
Beginning Wednesday, December 23, the library will be only offering contactless services, including pick-up of hold materials, take and make craft bags for kids, teens and adults, printing, faxing, scanning and copying. We will continue to offer so many fun and engaging virtual programs for all ages. We will be excited to see you all in the building again when it is safe to do so!
Our New Schedule
We will be offering 3 appointment windows for contactless pickup every day Monday – Saturday: 11 am – 1 pm, 1 pm – 3 pm, 3 pm – 5 pm.
You can schedule a same-day appointment for available appointment windows online until 10 am each day. After 10 am, to make a same-day appointment please give us a call at 508-359-4544.
Contactless Pickup Times
|Monday – Saturday|
|11 am – 1 pm|
|1 pm – 3 pm|
|3 pm – 5 pm|
Contactless Hold Pickup
- Place a hold on your desired items
- Once your items are available for pickup at the library, book an appointment window to pick them up
- Once you make an appointment, all of your items currently available for you will be checked out to you, bagged, labeled with your name and placed on a table in front of the main doors of the library
- Stop by any time during your appointment window to pick them up!
- The children’s staff will be available for expert recommendations Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm!
- Call 508-359-4544 x 2 or email email@example.com to easily request recommended materials that your child will love
- All programs will remain virtual and full of fun! For the full list of programs visit our event page here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive program links
- Take and make craft bags will be available outside of the library Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm. New crafts are available every 2 weeks!
Printing, Faxing, Copying & Scanning
- Printing, faxing and copying will be offered for free up to 10 pages. Scanning will be available for free up to 50 pages
- If you exceed the limit of gratis pages, please call 508-359-4544 or email email@example.com
- Email your print job to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the number of copies, if only a specific section should be printed, and color/b&w preference
- Indicate an appointment window when you would like to pick up your print job that is at least 3 hours from when your print job is submitted. Appointment windows are Monday – Saturday, 11 am – 1 pm, 1 pm – 3 pm, 3 pm – 5 pm
- Scanning, Copying & Faxing
- Leave your document in a provided manila envelope Monday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm outside of the library front doors
- Fill out the form taped to the front of the envelope with your information and instructions
- Your document will be available to be picked up at any appointment window during the next day
- Not sure what type of book, movie or unusual item you’d like to check out? No problem! Give us a call at 508-359-4544 or email at email@example.com and we’ll be able to pick out items you’ll love or fill out this form for more detailed recommendations
- Tech Help
- Looking for help downloading eBooks & audiobooks to your mobile device? Need help placing holds? Other technology questions? Give us a call at 508-359-4544 and we’ll walk you through it
- We offer weekly home delivery service to anyone who can’t travel to the library for any reason. Fill out this form or call us at 508-359-4544 to get started!
Upcoming Contactless Pickup Times
Schedule a Contactless Pick up here or by giving us a call at 508-359-4544.
We miss seeing you and talking to you! We will be available by phone Monday – Friday, 10 am – 6 pm and Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm. All programs will continue to be virtual, and there’s something for everyone.