Contests & Prizes
2020 Teen Summer Challenge!
Sadly, no scratch tickets this summer 🙁 BUT…WE HAVE BINGO!!!
RULES OF THE GAME:
- open to any teen in rising 6th-12th grades
- participation dates: July 1st – August 12th (6 weeks)
- Print your Bingo sheet HERE or pick one up at the library during our Hold Takeout hours (Mon-Thu 11am-1pm and 4pm-6pm; Fri-Sat 11am-1pm)
- If you pick up a Bingo sheet at the library, you will also receive a bag with stickers (to help track your Bingo!), pencils, bookmarks, and other neato stuff!
- Once you complete a BINGO of activities (a line across, down, or diagonal), you are eligible to be in the drawing for that week’s prize! Email a picture of your Bingo sheet to Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org or show a staff member at the library during the above times.
- Winners of the weekly prize will be notified by the end of the following week.
- You will also be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing at the end of the summer; if you complete additional Bingo lines, you get more entries! If you COVER ALL, you get 5 bonus entries!
- Prizes will be gift certificates to local businesses; the Grand Prize is still a secret!
- check out our Teen Programs HERE