Book Clubs at the Medfield Public Library
Looking for an opportunity to enjoy a good book with a group?
We have five book clubs available for adults and one for emerging readers! These are our current groups:
Current Book Club Titles
- Memoir: The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates by Wes Moore
- Eco-centric: Cape Wind: Money, Celebrity, Class, Politics, and the Battle for our Energy Future on Nantucket Sound by Wendy Williams and Robert Whitcomb
- Fiction: Once There Were Wolves by Charlotte McConaghy
- Mystery: Silence in the Library by Katharine Schellman
- Sci-Fi: Time and Again by Jack Finney
For the latest information about our upcoming book club meetings, please visit MedfieldPublicLibrary.org/EVENTS
Don’t see the book club you want? Why not become a host yourself! There are likely plenty of other readers interested in the same genre, and the library will provide the space, marketing, and copies of your monthly read! Reach out to us as email@example.com to learn more.