Plans & Policies
Medfield Public Library’s Vision
To be a community meeting house for learning, growth and more.
Medfield Public Library’s Mission
To strengthen our community by:
- Inspiring lifelong learning, reading and literacy
- Encouraging creativity, innovation and community education
- Facilitating social interactions and the exchange of information and
- Providing cultural enrichment
The Policies at Medfield Public Library
The Medfield Public Library establishes policies to ensure the best library experience for all of our patrons.
- Collection Development Policy
- Facility Use Policy
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Rules and Regulations
- STEAM Room Policy
- Unattended Children Policy
- Unaccompanied Adults in Children’s Room
- 3D Printer Policy
2020-2025 Strategic Plan
At Medfield Public Library we’re putting our Strategic Plan into place and action! To read more about our goals and objectives, open the detailed PDF below.