Teens at the MPL
Welcome to all things Teen at Medfield Public Library! The library is here to provide you with lots of awesome FREE stuff to help you out with life, school, getting into college, or just having fun…so come check us out, here or IRL!
Medfield Public Library’s Teen Space is a welcoming and inclusive space for ALL tweens and teens!
This is a space where you can:
- Do homework
- Listen to music or videos with headphones
- Play board and card games
- Hang out with friends
- Study by yourself or with a group
The expectations of using the Teen Space:
- Be respectful of the space
- Be respectful of others using the library
- Be respectful to staff
- Speak at a reasonable volume
- Leave the space as clean or cleaner than you found it
The Teen Space currently follows our general Lower Level Room Use policies – you will need your own library card or school ID to sign in.
If you do not meet these expectations you and/or your entire group will be asked to leave the library.
CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES! (coming soon)
If you have any questions or comments, contact the Teen Librarian, Erica Cote, at email@example.com or call 508-359-4544 x.8005
- Short Stories for Students
- Student Edition
- InfoTrac K-12 Student Edition
- Digital Media Catalog (Overdrive)
- American Decades Primary Sources
- Biography in Context
- Britannica Online School Edition (Elementary, Middle, High School)
- Global Issues in Context
- Literature Resource Center
- Science in Context
- US History in Context
- Vocations and Career Collection
- World History in Context