Teens at the MPL
Welcome to all things Teen at Medfield Public Library! The library is here to provide you with lots of awesome FREE stuff to help you out with life, school, getting into college, or just having fun…so come check us out, here or IRL!
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES?
Medfield Public Library’s Teen Space is a welcoming and inclusive space for ALL tweens and teens!
This is a space where you can:
- Do homework
- Listen to music or videos with headphones
- Play board and card games
- Hang out with friends
- Study by yourself or with a group
The Teen Space currently follows our general Lower Level Room Use policies – you will need your own library card or school ID to sign in.
If you do not meet the expectations you and/or your entire group will be asked to leave the library.
If you have any questions or comments, contact the Teen Librarian, Erica Cote, at email@example.com or call 508-359-4544 x.8005
- Short Stories for Students
- Student Edition
- InfoTrac K-12 Student Edition
- Digital Media Catalog (Overdrive)
- American Decades Primary Sources
- Biography in Context
- Britannica Online School Edition (Elementary, Middle, High School)
- Global Issues in Context
- Literature Resource Center
- Science in Context
- US History in Context
- Vocations and Career Collection
- World History in Context